In partnership with Seattle Public Schools, Erg Ed is designed to introduce middle school students to indoor rowing and water access. As a physical education teacher in the district, you are eligible to bring the program to your school. If you are not a Seattle Public School teacher and would like to learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers interested in joining us for the 2014-2015 school year, please read the information above, and contact Heather Alschuler at email@example.com with any questions.
- Where are the ergs? Check our our Erg Ed Schedule
- Log your student’s meters rowed on the Middle School 10 minute Meter Erg Challenge and view the competition
- Complete a Field Trip Request Form online and take your students beyond the classroom
- Put a team together for Ergomania! or The Erg Ed Games!
- Encourage your students to register for Erg Ed Mini Camp
- Encourage your students to apply to Rainier Valley Rowing
- Classroom curriculum and worksheets are available below
For more information regarding curriculum, please email Heather Alschuler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Erg Ed teachers please login here for all teaching resources and lessons.